USA Bobsled/Skeleton athletes have won 33 medals in the Winter Olympic Games and dozens more in World Cup and World Championships competitions. Historically, the team’s medalists have been mined from a variety of sports. Skills learned while competing in various sports, combined with a dedication to be a team player, can easily transition you to the ice.
Upcoming Combines & Rookie Camps:
- USABS Combine
- Aug 26, 2023
- Charlotte, NC - US Performance Center
- Deadline to apply is Aug 23, 2023
- USABS Combine & Rookie Camp
- Aug 27 - 31
- Park City, UT
- Deadline to apply is Aug 13, 2023
Here’s what you need to do to become an athlete:
- Claim your profile on GMTM.com by participating in the last activity. Complete as many fields as possible to give our coaches the most complete picture of who you are and what you can do.
- Take the virtual combine at GMTM.com. Upload videos on the platform for the following six activities: an interview, 40-yard sprint, broad jump, athlete highlight reel, 10-yard sprint, and vertical jump.
- Further validate your virtual combine submission with verification of your results by an NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist® (CSCS®). Include the name and contact information of a CSCS® Coach who witnessed your results in the final task.